Quiz Friday; Next film, PSYCHO

Our next quiz will be on the terms from Chapters 4 & 5 as well as information about our current film. You will need to know some dialogue; who said these quotes from Mildred Pierce--Veda, Monte Beragon, Wally Faye, Kaye or Ida?

--"I know, I know...I shoulda been a boy!"
--"It would be terribly recherche, n’cest pas?"
--"I hate all women! Thank goodness you’re not one!"
--"Why don’t you let me bite you, you darling boy...grrrrrrr!"
--"…I come from a long line of gypsy fortunetellers..."
--"You’d better run down there and apologize, or she won’t play gin rummy with you...it is gin rummy, isn’t it?"
--"Boy, I’m so smart, it’s a disease!"
--"My mother......a waitress!"

Check the previous post on Ch.'s 4 & 5 for a clue as to what else to study. Our next film: Psycho.

Comments

Popular Posts